Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Coming Attractions

In case I don't get to post again for a few days I thought I would share our immediate plans.  There is a short weather window that we are going to try and take advantage of on Friday.  The plan is to leave early and sail Hawk Channel up to Rodriguez Key off of Key Largo.  From there, we sail on Saturday to Bimini.  The weather window snaps shut after that so we will stay put until we can move on to Andros Island.  If we don't have 2 fulls days of reasonable weather we are here in Boot Key for a while longer.  The winds and weather won't be favorable again for at least a week.  In that case, we'll head north and meet our friends Marsha and Ralph in Plantation Key. If you want a more visual idea of our route I'm trying a new program that should link to my travel page.  It is currently working so hope it stays that way.  All I have to do is remember to keep it up as we move along.   Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment