Wednesday, August 21, 2019

What I did on my summer vacation

I always had to write and essay at the beginning of the school year from about 3rd to 9th grade.  I guess it was to get our young brains into the school groove again.  I wasn't creative enough to come up with a better title than the one suggested "What I did on my summer vacation" ergo the title of this post.  I am creative when it comes to my gardens however.  All the hard work in the Spring paid off.  Even if I'm not there to enjoy it, the neighbors are and the bones are there for future seasons.
Golden Dewdrop 

Shrimp Plant and Firespike

Caladiums, African Iris,  Nandina

My tropical backyard with too many varieties to list here.

Lots of color in lots of pots with a fig tree and hydrangeas behind them

Philodendron, Cannas and lots more pots of color.

I love sitting on the front porch and watching the birds enjoying the flowers.

More Caladiums and ferns and azaleas under another fig tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment